Last night Feb. 2, 2016 a fire broke out at the Center of Refuge Orphanage in Jacmel Haiti.
Roussemie Lucien, owner and founder of the orphanage and her brother Gimey had substantial burns to their arms and were treated at the hospital
No one else was harmed.
The fire broke out in the center of the orphanage building in the Lucien family suite. it is reported that a candle caused the fire.
Roussemie and her brother are recovering at the John 3:16 Guesthouse.
Please consider donating to help with medical bills and repair of the orphanage