Ministry in Mission has been hosting mission trips to Haiti for over 12 years. Our philosophy is that a missionary be comfortable as can be in an underdeveloped country. We ask that you come to make disciples of all nations in your area of expertise at your comfort level.
If an overnight stay is needed on the inbound or outbound portion of the trip a comfortable mission house is available, just a 10-minute ride to the Fort Lauderdale airport.
In country we offer a comfortable living space including Wi-Fi, purified drinking water. transportation, three safely prepared meals a day (while in country), security, translators and guidance.
Trip cost averages $1800-$2200 depending on airfare prices when the trip is booked.
That cost includes:
Airfare, lodging, meals, round trip airport transport, travel insurance
Not included in cost:
- Immunizations or prescriptions. Consult your physician or a local travel clinic for current medical guidelines.
- Travel day meals
- Snacks, water, soda, bug spray, sunscreen or souvenirs
- Spending money recommended in $1, $5, 10 or $20 bills. Local vendors are scheduled to visit teams at the guesthouse on one day
- we are there. Souvenirs are also available at the beach.
Needed for travel outside the US
- Passport valid 6 months prior to travel and recommended international travel insurance
- Vaccines recommended specifically for travel to Haiti: Hepatitis A and B, Typhoid
- According to the CDC Haiti is a moderate risk for Malaria. Read more on
- http://www.cdc. gov/malaria/travelers/Haiti
For more information and to plan a trip please contact:
Jackie Rychel President and Founder Ministry in Mission
Jrychel@gmail.com or 440-463-0594